Please see below for the various templates available:
- English Template Instructions
- IPR Form
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray template EPS
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray template PDF
- CD Polybox Slim 5inch PDF
- DVD Case Regular 14mm PDF
- DVD Case Slim PDF
If you have any trouble opening the attachment, or if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For CD and DVD Templates, please follow these instructions:
- PDF and Word documents are not accepted.
- The template is a low-resolution guide line only. If you are using it as a layer in photoshop, please start your art work in the highest possible resolution, and then stretch the template proportionally to fit on the image.
Please format image to a minimum of 300 DPI in RGB (not in CMYK).
- Please bleed the image off of the sides to allow proper positioning of the image (if applicable).
- Please do not leave a white or blank circle in the middle (if applicable).
- Before converting your image to a JPEG, please remove the template layer.
- If an important element lands within the inner circle of the template, ei: graphics, logos, faces, products, text, etc., it will not appear on the final printed DVD (if applicable).
- The JPEG provided by you is the final image. No text or images will be added to the final image before printing.
- The final image must be in JPEG, or Photoshop, without the template layer, in RGB, 300 DPI minimum.